Tuesday, March 6, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week#99 - Seeing Double

Hi there!
It's Ros with you this week with a brand new challenge... 
Are you ready to get out your punches and Dies?
I hope so because this week the Challenge I have set for you is
To use both the Positive and Negative of a Die or Punch
In case you are wondering ... 
The Positive is the shape you cut out with the Die or Punch
The Negative is the shaped "hole" it leaves in your paper or card stock
I'm looking forward to seeing where your creativity takes you ... Just play and have fun!

~ Ros Crawford

Week 99 ~ Seeing Double


Guest Designer

Get to know Linda.....


My name is Linda.  I live on Long Island with my husband of 23 years and our two teenage children.  By day, I am a public relations consultant. By night I am a scrapbooker who loves to make cards.  Or, am I  a cardmaker who loves to scrapbook?  I'm not really sure which it is but if it involves patterned paper, stamps, ink, adhesive and a couple of punches, I am happy! Thankfully my husband is very understanding of the fact that my stash has taken over two closets and is still growing.  In addition to paper crafting, I love to travel, bake, read (especially on my Kindle Fire) and bike in my local park when the weather is nice.  I am so honored to be guest designing here at the City Crafter Challenge Blog.  I have to admit that this challenge took me out of my comfort zone, a bit.  I often use positives and negatives but not usually on the same project.  So, kudos to you, Ros, for coming up with a great challenge.  Thanks for inviting me to play along!

Linda Eterno
Please stop by Linda's blog to say hello!

Design Team
We hope to get you inspired with the beautiful projects of the DT, please pop over to their individual blog to see more pictures of their work!

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe


Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
This week's winner will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog, how cool is that!!!

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery, if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#99 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link, not your entire blog. Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends March 12th, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!


Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "Extra, Extra" challenge, here's our winner for week 98


and our Spotlight Artists are 


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Michelle Bala, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could schedule a date for your GD spot at CCCB. You have till March 12th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 98 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Seeing Double"


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, looking forward to being a gd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like each and every card, very difficult to select one from all.

    Plastic Card Holders
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the spotlight! Beautiful cards by the DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! Wish I had the time to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michelle on being a GD!!! So well deserved! I am so honored that you made me a spotlight artist. It's always lovely to play along although I missed last weeks'challenge. I have to work on my time management :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The analysis of real estate issues on this website has great depth, the cartoons are hilarious, and the PDF downloads are rich with content. I urge stopping by this web page to experience it.check here

    ReplyDelete